‘The Old School’
Barnby Dun Community Association
Top Road, Barnby Dun
BARNBY DUN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
School House, Top Road, Doncaster, DN3 1DB
Person requesting Booking:
Hirer’s Name: ______________________________________________________________
Hirer’s address: ______________________________________________________________
Hirer’s Telephone: ________________________ Email: _______________________________
Purpose of hire: ______________________________________________________________
Date(s) required: ______________________ Time from: ____________ to ______________
Other comments: ______________________________________________________________
Rooms available for hire:
Room Hourly rate No of hours Total cost
Main hall & kitchen £12.50 £ _________ £________
Rear Meeting Room £5.00 £ _________ £________
Forthcoming events are published in the Barnby Dun Parish Magazine, on the Community Association web site, and on the internal and external Old School noticeboards. Please tick one of the following as appropriate:
[ ] I do not wish any details of my event to be published, it will simply be marked as ‘Private Event’.
[ ] I wish my event to be published but without contact details.
[ ] I wish my event to be published along with my name, telephone number and email address.
….. continued overleaf
Terms and Conditions of Hire:
1. The person completing this form (the ‘Hirer’) will be deemed responsible for the group / activity.
2. The Hirer is responsible for any damage caused to the facilities or equipment, furniture and utensils therein and shall pay Barnby Dun Community Association on demand the amount required to make good or remedy any such damage.
3. It is strongly recommended that the Hirer arranges sufficient Public Liability Insurance Cover in respect of their event. The hirer must ensure that any entertainers, equipment, food etc, brought into the hall are covered by Public Liability Insurance.
4. The Hirer must ensure full compliance with Barnby Dun Community Association Health and Safety Policy, a copy of which is a vailable on request.
5. The Hirer is responsible for compliance with the Barnby Dun Community Association Personal Emergency Egress – (Peeps), a copy of which is displayed on Notice Boards around the building.
6. The Community Association does not accept any liability whatsoever for accidents, injuries, damage to any Property and/or any associated costs resulting from any events whilst the premises are on hire.
7. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that relevant checks (such as DBS) are in place for anyone working with children or vulnerable people.
8. Bookings will only be confirmed once a completed booking form has been received.
9. Payment for hiring facilities within The Old School must be made 7 days in advance of use. Failure to do so will render the booking cancelled.
10. Setting up and clearing up is part of the booked period of time, any over runs will be chargeable.
11. Equipment belonging to the Community Association must not be removed from the hall without prior written consent from a member of the Community Association Committee.
12. No decorations (for example balloons, banners etc) are to be put up on top half of hall, and must only be put up on lower wall with blue tack - due to damage to décor.
13. The Hirer must remove from the site any rubbish generated during the period of hire.
I have read and understand the terms and conditions of hire including insurance requirements.
Signed by Hirer: ______________________________________ Date: __________________________
Please forward this completed form with payment (cheques payable to Barnby Dun Community Association) to Trudy Collingwood, 40 Windam Drive, Barnby Dun, Doncaster, DN3 1BW.
OFFICE USE ONLY: Date received _________________ Chq / cash / BACS £_________ Rcpt No: _______
Charity Registration Number 1062154
Trustees: John Berriman-Tim Cutts-Liz Flinders
Secretary: Liz Flinders-Treasurer Alan Hudson-Bookings: Trudy Collingwood 07599 422844
|Barnby Dun History|
|Acceptable Use Policy|
|Emergency Action Plan (EAP)|
|Community Chest Notes|