‘The Old School’
Barnby Dun Community Association
Top Road, Barnby Dun
BARNBY DUN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
THE OLD SCHOOL – BOOKING FORM
PERSON REQUESTING BOOKING
Tel: _____________________ E:Mail _______________________
ROOMS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE
Room Hourly Rate (£) No. of Hours Total Cost
Main Hall + Kitchen £12.50 £
Ground Floor: Rear Meeting Room £5 £
Total Cost £
Date(s) Required: _____________________________
Time: From _____________ To__________________
Purpose of Hire: _________________________________________
Any Other Comments: _____________________________________
I have read and accept the ‘Conditions of Use’.
Signed: ______________________ Date: ___________________
It is the responsibility of the hirer to have CRB checks in place for anyone working with children or vulnerable people .
Payment is required 7days in advance of hire. Please make cheque payable to ‘Barnby Dun Community Association’ and forward to Trudy Collingwood, 40 Windam Drive, Barnby Dun, Doncaster, DN3 1BW.
FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY
Date Received:________________ Cheque / Cash: ______________
Receipt No: __________________
BARNBY DUN COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
THE OLD SCHOOL
CONDITIONS OF USE POLICY
(1) Bookings will only be confirmed once a completed booking form has been received. Please note that
“Setting up” and “Clearing up” is part of the booked period of time, any over runs will be chargeable
(2) Payment for hiring facilities within The Old School must be made 7 days in advance of use.
(3) The hirer shall be responsible for any damage caused to the hired facilities or equipment, furniture and utensils therein and shall pay Barnby Dun Community Association on demand the amount required to make good or remedy any such damage.
(4) The hirer is responsible for and must ensure full compliance with Barnby Dun Community Association Health
and Safety Policy a copy of which is available on request.
(5) The hirer is responsible for compliance with the Barnby Dun Community Association Personal Emergency Egress – (Peeps). A copy of which is displayed on Notice Boards around the building.
(6) It is strongly recommended that every hirer arranges sufficient Public Liability Insurance Cover in respect of their event. The hirer must ensure that any hired entertainers, hired equipment, food etc brought into the hall, are covered by Public Liability Insurance.
(7) The Community Association does not accept any liability whatsoever for accidents, injuries, damage to any Property and/or any associated costs resulting from any events whilst the premises are on hire.
Equipment belonging to the Community Association must not be removed from the hall without prior written consent from a member of the Community Association Committee.
(8) No decorations i.e.: balloons etc to be put up on top half of hall, and must only be put up on lower wall with blue tack. (Due to damage to décor)
(9) The hirer must remove from the site any rubbish generated during the period of hire.
(10) It is the responsibility of the hirer to have CRB checks in place for anyone working with children or vulnerable people.
(11) I have read and understand the terms and conditions of hire including insurance requirements.
Understand and accept that should I opt not to arrange insurance cover for my event that this is entirely at my own risk.
Signed ------------------------------------------ Dated -------------------
|Barnby Dun History|
|Acceptable Use Policy|
|Emergency Action Plan (EAP)|
|Community Chest Notes|